[nagdu] Yogurt

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Nov 19 13:27:39 UTC 2010

My Ben has been on a course of antibiotics, which is almost done.  I've
been giving him a spoonful or 2 of yogurt every day to try to put back
some probiotics.  He loves it!  And it seems to agree with him.  I was
going to get some probiotics to give him when the antibiotics are done,
but, looking at the yogurt container, it seems like all he needs is in
there.  So I'm thinking I should just continue giving him some yogurt for
a while, and not bother with anything more fancy, unless someone knows
that specially-concocted probiotics are better than a couple spoonfuls of
yogurt.
Tracy