[nagdu] Hello all here is the link to the internet radio show I was on November 17th, 2010 on thruoureyes.org please enjoy

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 13:28:35 UTC 2010

Good morning all:

As you may or may not know I was on the internet radio station
http;//www.thruoureyes.org

Here is the link to hear the podcast.

http://www.thruoureyes.org/PodcastPlayer.html  it is show number 231
thruoureyes with Joe Ruffalo if you are reading this after December 18th,
you will have to look in the archieves for it. I hope you listen it is very
informative.

go to the little podcast player on the right of the screen and click the
link it will automatically play. If you don't have adobe flash, you can
download it, no you will not get a virus.

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed doing it.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com