[nagdu] EXTERNAL:[buddy-l] Re: [GDF-TALK] Question about disgusting dog behavior and how to stop it

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Nov 22 17:40:55 UTC 2010

Even if Shannon is living there long-term, whoever owns the house rules.
Sounds like Shannon isn't it, so her only options are to move or not let
Caroline run.

I wouldn't get on her too much about "talking to the housemates".
Anybody who has ever lived with mom and dad will understand that there
is only so much you can do. Think back to being a teenager and this will
make sense.