[nagdu] Question about disgusting dog behavior and how to stopit

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 19:10:08 UTC 2010

I did explain the problem. They seemed sort of mystified. I asked them if
they were concerned about health risks to their own dogs of the fecal matter
lying around, and they just basically shrugged it off.

Tomorrow is the usual day of clean-up, so I'll let her free-run after they
leave.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090