[nagdu] airports and security

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Wed Nov 24 20:19:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am sorry for your experience.  However, you know you are blind, and using
a wheelchair.  How does the TSA know that?  Also, how do they know you
aren't targeted and either willingly or forced to carry an explosive device?

The fact is they cannot know these things.  Please keep this in prospective.
Invasive the pat downs may be, but, speaking as someone who was in the World
Trade Center on 9-11, the alternative of not being more secure and checking
is worse.

Do you think for one moment there wouldn't be a tremendous outcry if even
one aircraft explodes  due to a lack of security?  The present measures are
the lesser of two evils by far.

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com