[nagdu] Amtrak

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 18:58:48 UTC 2010

After speaking to someone in Customer Relations yesterday, it looks like the
crew is not following procedure.  Someone from the Dining car is supposed to
come through and take reservations, which has not happened any of the times
I have ridden the Crescent.  I just thought I'd let everyone know that
reserations should be taken for the Dining Car for meals, which should
decrease the likelihood of problems occurring.  In the case of not having a
seat, well, shoot an e-mail to Amtrak about that.  A ticket shouldn't have
been sold to you if there was a booked up train.  It's a bigger problem if
you purchased the ticket in advanced because that reserves you a seat.

Jordan