[nagdu] Regarding guide dogs, airports and security

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 26 10:12:55 UTC 2010

Brenda,
    I have not seen a full body scanner, so I am not sure why those of us
who use service animals cannot use them. I have contact with a DOT attorney,
so I will ask her for more clarification on this.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind