[nagdu] Freedom for guide dogs

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Fri Nov 26 23:26:09 UTC 2010

If this is the case, you just may have a dog that can't handle a lot of freedom. This means one of two things:

1) You can't give him any, or

2) You'd better learn to catch him and *immediately* correct the behavior. This would be very challenging.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY