[nagdu] Freedom for guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 27 15:52:45 UTC 2010

Deb,

Welcome!  I lived in an apartment for the first year and a half with Mitzi
and ended up dedicating my life to keeping her entertained so she didn't
have to go looking for trouble to amuse herself.  /smile/  She used to chew
up her bells, too.

She finally got around to growing up, so there's always hope. /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney