[nagdu] Relieveing issue

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 17:24:30 UTC 2010

Jordan,

Maybe your dog needs to walk in order to really stimulate her bowels.
One of my dogs is like this, and I've found that she will stop when
she needs to go and I can find some grass.  We live in New Orleans
though and there is grass all over that is not someone's private
property.
I have also been known to stop along the rout at a park or something
and see if she needs to relieve again.
Your dog just may need this kind of thing.  Is she toileting right in
the sidewalk?  If she's doing that, you will want to stop her and find
grass as soon as you notice her start to make motions like she wants
to toilet.
Good luck.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl