[nagdu] Relieveing issue

James Brown jbrown321 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 28 18:30:39 UTC 2010

My puppy did this for our first few weeks together.  I began to chart the
time, and it was always within 1:00 to 1:30 and  towards the end of our
walk.  It took me a couple times to pick up on the cues quick enough and
interrupt the behavior by getting him to a more appropriate place to do
one's business.  After about a month and a half, he started pretty much only
going at home, but that's another story.