[nagdu] Walking Dogs

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 18:58:27 UTC 2010

No.  At fiorst I had an issue with Brie(my guide dog) when I used to
walk our other dog.  She would sit and stare out the window, wondering
when I was going to come back and why I had taken that other dog.
Lol!  Now I can walk them both at the same time.  Brie guides, and
Fatso(what we call our pet dog--not his real name) just walks on my
right.  They both do really well.

Hope this helps.