[nagdu] Relief area

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 28 17:58:57 UTC 2010

Robert,
    It seems to me that some of Delta's gates at Hartsfield are shared with
Air Tran. When I flew home from national convention, an airport employee
escorted me outside to a relief area so I didn't need to pass through
security afterward. They also have these things they call "Puppy Pads" that
are sort of like the material disposable diapers are made from but are about
two feet square. The idea is that the dog relieves on these pads, but my
horse look at it and had other ideas! (grin)

Fraternally yours,
Marion