[nagdu] Puppy pads

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 11:29:10 UTC 2010

Ginger,
    My dog had no clue what to do with the Puppy Pads! I think he saw it as
a rug or door mat and was not going to relieve himself on it. It sort of
reminded me of the time when the Hyatt built a relief area in chicago and
put down AstroTurf, since there was no grass anywhere near the hotel. None
of the dogs would relieve in this area, since they thought it was carpeting!

Fraternally yours,
Marion