[nagdu] Acorns

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Nov 30 13:24:52 UTC 2010

Are you sure acorns are poisonous to dogs?  They're fine for pigs and
squirrels, and they're not so different from dogs.  It wouldn't surprise
me if one of my dogs has eaten the occasional acorn, and had no effect
from it at all. You could try raking the relief area, if you're really
worried about them.
Tracy