[nagdu] Weewee Pad

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Oct 1 15:01:06 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth.
That's an interesting idea.  I'm not sure I'd trust Ben's aim, though.
He's a man-dog, and he likes to make his mark above ground-level, on a
pole or tree or curb.  I can just see him standing on the pad and peeing
on the toilet.
But, if the pad theory could be made to work in practice, it would be a
great thing.  I'll have to keep it in mind.

20 minutes, and you got the dog out and made your flight!  Wow!
Tracy