[nagdu] American Legion Auxiliary Raising Funds forServiceDogfor Disabled Idaho Veteran

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 16:22:54 UTC 2010

Hm...  A program like that would have to have a plan for such
contingencies...  It would be interesting to find out.  I would think it
would be in their best interest to match the dog with another consumer, if
possible...

As for serious illness...  If the dogs are cross-trained as service dogs, as
well, they might just add additional training to accommodate the new
circumstances so that the dog would be providing the additional assistance
to the handler.

Interesting questions.

Tami Smith-Kinney