[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: American Legion Auxiliary RaisingFundsforServiceDogfor Disabled Idaho Veteran

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Oct 5 19:20:35 UTC 2010

Exactly Tami.
Just look at all the cases where something has been developed for a
user, only to have the user say "It wasn't what I wanted?"
Sound readiness reviews and transitions can midigate a bunch of that,
though often the end user confuses a demo version with the full version
in terms of functionality. And, temming just to make sure everybody is
on the same page with terminology and expectations is very involved.
Does this school use any systems engineering processes to make sure the
user gets what he/she expected?