[nagdu] Extra headings and Original posts

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Oct 6 02:16:38 UTC 2010

No, the digest is what it is and that is why most people get
individual messages.  The software composes the digests and I can't
change what it does. All you can do is search for a unique word at
the beginning of each message, like from: with the colon, and even
then it will be wrong sometimes.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920