[nagdu] Palm and Palm's Recovery Fund

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Oct 6 02:35:09 UTC 2010

Hi y'all,

This story is just heartbreaking. I can't imagine what Iris is going through. Well, yes, I can, and it nearly brings me to tears.

Please, if you can contribute anything at all to Palm's recovery, do; every little bit helps. It's all well and good to say that Translink needs to pay, and I don't disagree. But Palm is hurt now. Iris is beside herself now. Vet bills are here now. This is one of ours who needs help now. Not at some possible later where in an ideal world, some government bureaucracy quickly does the right thing. Please call the vet hospital where Palm is recovering and give what you can. I have. (604) 473-4882 is their phone number. Even if you don't think your $5 or $10 is significant, it is. Please don't all of us wait for someone else to step up.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY