[nagdu] looking for our Treasurer

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 6 13:29:47 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
    I have been very busy taking care of a couple of access issues and
working to get the hotline in place before we light up the Sun Trust
Financial Center in Tampa, along with my own personal and professional
priorities, I have not read much of my email except for those dealing with
this focus. I have most likely received your email but have not read them.
The work I am currently doing will be my focus for the next several days
unless something as - or more - important crops up. If there is something
that can wait until mid-October, I would like to deal with it then, If it is
something that needs more immediate attention, write back and let me know or
give me a call.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users