[nagdu] Blind man struck, dog killed this morning in Burlco, New Jersey

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Oct 7 22:25:20 UTC 2010

It isn't in Morristown but is nearby, I understand. The news article I read says he's still in critical condition; I'll forward the article after I find it in my stack of mail. What struck me was that everyone seemed toknow this guy and how unusual it was for him to cross where he did, at such a knon dangerous street. As I speculated elsewhere, usually it's the simplest explanations that are the right ones, so I wonder if something prevented his crossing at the corner, or if he or his dog *perceived* that there was an impediment to the crossing? Or, as you say, he could have gotten confused.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY