[nagdu] Blind man dies of injuries

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 8 14:48:58 UTC 2010

Message loud and clear:  It's the blind man's fault for walking in front of
the truck in the first place.  What's a poor, helpless driver to do when
that happens?

Good catch.  I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out.  Makes it
sound like the man walked in front of the truck on purpose, doesn't it.

That is just offensive.

Tami Smith-Kinney