[nagdu] Blind man dies of injuries

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 8 18:34:28 UTC 2010

Buddy:  None of us was there, so we don't know what
happened.  Further, the newspaper was not there, and while they
believe they got it right, they may have, and they may not have.

I am not trying to blame the guy, but none of us will ever know for
sure why it happened!

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920