[nagdu] Blind man dies of injuries

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Oct 8 18:39:21 UTC 2010

Peter:

I am afraid you didn't read the article carefully enough.  It said he
was one third of a mile from the intersection, so the audible
pedestrian signal had nothing to do with it.  Just irony that he
didn't use the thing he had lobbied for.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920