[nagdu] Blind man dies of injuries

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sat Oct 9 04:38:42 UTC 2010

Hi Jewel,

It seems likely to me that this happened some way into the crossing. As for intelligent disobedience, according to Seeing Eye's training, a dog cannot reliably judge traffic, and take appropriate evasive action, for traffic that is traveling faster than about 30 miles per hour. At 30, it only takes a couple seconds to go 200 feet. So, there you are.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY