[nagdu] assistance dog blog carnival

Allison Nastoff anastoff at wi.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 21:14:29 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,
I just found out about a cool thing that is being done on a guide
dog blog I follow, and wanted to share it with this list in case
you hadn't heard about it and are interested in sharing guide dog
experiences you blog about with a larger audience.  From now
through October 19, anyone who uses assistance dogs can submit
blog entries for an "assistance dog blog carnival", which is
basically a collection of blog posts about a particular theme.
The theme for this first carnival is "the first", which could
include any first experience with your service dog.  I already
submitted an entry about my first day of training with Gilbert,
who is my first guide dog.  If any of you are interested in
submitting a blog entry, more details about this carnival are at
http://aftergadget.wordpress.com
Allison and Gilbert