[nagdu] Heels (shoes) and Guide Dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 19:06:09 UTC 2010

That's how it's gone on our few practice trials and the one gig I did where
I wore girl shoes once I got to the client's building.  I sure did walk
slow, though, because all I could see was me greeting the client an
dpromptly falling on my face!  Mitzi did fine, too.

Still, it's always good to know how others manage it.  /girn/

Tami Smith-Kinney