[nagdu] Heels (shoes) and Guide Dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 13 19:08:59 UTC 2010

I'll be skipping the six-inch stilettos.  /grin/  I'll be shopping for some
good dress flats at some point, but I do have a couple of pairs of inch to
inch-and-a-half heels that are actually really comfortable and easy to walk
in.  Who knew?  They do look more professional and dressy for some
occasions...

Okay.  Sounds like I can just order one handle at our usual length.  Whew!
/smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney