[nagdu] Going to Jail

Lyn Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Oct 15 18:15:29 UTC 2010

Hi Chastity,
I've brought my dog into an ICU to visit someone there.  Not only was he
allowed in there, many of the staff people came over to enjoy Landon. I let
them get "dog fixes" they pet him and, I'm sure, he provided a bit of pet
therapy for these good people who have very stressful work.

I never had my dog with me in a recovery room.  Landon has been with the
person who provided me transportation for my surgeries.  Come to think of
it - I think my friend brought Landon into the recovery room to get me when
I was at a surgical center for my cornea transplant. I remember my friend
quipping with the nurses about me not driving home after the surgery and not
to drive that day.  LOL!  He had Landon with him and the staff enjoyed him.
But that recovery room wasn't right next to the OR.

Lyn and Landon