[nagdu] Going to Jail

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 20:23:26 UTC 2010

I suspect sometimes we develop a stereotype of what it is like to be in a maximum security prison and what it would be like to visit one. If one is going to go visit one, there is always staff with you. You aren't able to just roam the place. Wasn't sure if any of the animal programs were in max security or not myself.

Cindy