[nagdu] Going to Jail

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 16:12:06 UTC 2010

Danny,
    I would encourage you to help us out by doing a little research! Start
with

HTTP://WWW.ADA.GOV

There is a search option for Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) searches. Put
in "prison service animal" or some other like terms and see what you find!
It will be very interesting to see!

fraternally yours,
Marion