[nagdu] Does Color Matter?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 16:27:42 UTC 2010

Cathryn,

I've tried getting sighted people to use my camera to take pics or videos of
Mitzi before.  I finally end up doing it myself and hoping for the best.

I have come to the conclusion that being asked to use a camera by a blind
person does something drastic to the sighted brain, rendering the person
being asked temporarily idiotic.

Except for kids and teenagers!  I guess they're immune, so you might try on
of those if you have one handy.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney