[nagdu] Does color matter

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 18 16:30:25 UTC 2010

Yeah, if I ever spring for (or make) a leather harness, I want burgundy
leather.  And purple is definitely my choice for an out on the town harness.
/grin/

There is a black lab guide in Portland with a snow white harness, which is
always a startling sight for me because all I can see is the harness moving
above the ground.  I can't imagine trying to keep something like that clean,
though.

The black with silver conchos would be awesome!

Tami Smith-Kinney