[nagdu] Going to Jail

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Oct 19 16:53:31 UTC 2010

Rebecca,

thank you for saying this.  I think it's an important thing to recognize.

As most people know who have been on this list for a while, I do not use my
guide dog all the time.  I'd say I'm about a 75% guide dog user.     Monty
is very sensitive to my frame of mind.  Knowing that I avoid taking him
places where I know I will be extremely nervous, sad or preoccupied.  It
keeps us both sane.

Julie