[nagdu] reminder of cruise to benefit the guide dog foundation for the blind of Smithtown

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 20 17:15:01 UTC 2010

I just want to post the final notice to the list for this cruise, since I will be away next month this might be the last time for me to do it.

November 30, 2010 is the last day for deposits

Echevarria Travel presents a 7 Day Cruise aboard Norwegian Cruise Lines
Norwegian Gem
April 30th, 2011 - May 7, 2011
Round Trip from New York City to Orlando, Florida and the Bahamas
Itinerary Includes: Round Trip Sailing from New York City, Port Canaveral
(Orlando, FL), Great Stirrup Cay, and Nassau

For each booking, a $50.00 per person donation will be made to the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc.<http://www.guidedog.org/> Norwegian Cruise Lines will also add another $50.00 donation per stateroom booked through this offer.

Information: Since, 1946 - The Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc.<http://www.guidedog.org/> of Smithtown, NY, has provided guide dogs free of charge to the blind, who seek enhanced mobility and independence.

Staterooms held for this offer

Ocean View Staterooms starting at $814.40* p.p. based double occupancy and Balcony Staterooms starting at $924.40* p.p. based double occupancy.

For 3 or more persons in staterooms please call since rooms are based on double occupancy. Other staterooms are available and prices will vary since these staterooms are held for this offer.

Does not include travel insurance, airfare, alcohol, excursions and gratuities. Travel Insurance is available and advised.

Deposits and payments

Deposits are due at time of booking of $300 per person. Deposits are due no later than November 30, 2010 and Final payment is due February 14, 2011

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>