[nagdu] once in a lifetime trip to jail

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 25 10:38:12 UTC 2010

Marsha,
    Thank you very much for the update. I am pleased that I was able to be
of assistance to you and that the trip was such a huge success. I am also
encouraged by your statements about the level of support you received from
your classmates and instructor, even though he was a bit anxious about it
all!
    Another effect of this issue is that we have made an excellent contact
with the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office and had the opportunity to
educate the Assistant AG over the Civil Rights Division on some issues of
service animal use. I sent him some documents and he has already given them
to the Attorney General. I discussed with him our resolution and he told me
he was supportive of it. Now we need to get a division organized in Penn.
and begin working on it!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala