[nagdu] buffets

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Oct 25 15:27:03 UTC 2010

I just loop the leash over my left arm, near my elbow.  The TSE leash is
short, so Ben doesn't have too much leeway for mischief, and he really is
pretty good, anyway. If necessary, I can quickly grab the leash closer to
his collar, if I feel him making a dive.
I get someone to help me with the food, because I don't know what's there
and don't want to stick my fingers in it.
When I'm ready, I hold my plate or tray in my right hand, grab the harness
as usual, and off we go.
I hate buffets, because it's not always easy to find someone to help me,
but they are manageable.

If anyone knows how to manage them without getting help, I'd be interested.
Tracy