[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Sorry about that, chief

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 25 16:08:14 UTC 2010

Oh, she would definitely take the place by storm!  /grin/  She may have been
born a country girl, but she's a city woman at heart!

The scary one would be me.  This west coast girl is culturally conditioned
to smile brightly and give cheery greeting to everyone she passes that might
be another human.  Even if it turns out to be a tree that she thought
sounded like a human...  I have been told that doing that sort of thing
(smiling and greeting, whether there are trees involved or not) on the
sidewalks of New York City would just scare people and that I would be a
walking mental health crisis that might shut down the entire city. /lol/

Then again, it might be fun to go all New York -- As Seen on TV.  All the
cheery smiley niceness out here gets pretty cloying sometimes.  It would be
great to just walk briskly through the crowds, bumping into people every now
and then just for the sake of yelling curses until we're out of earshot.
/evil grin/

BTW, New Yorkers, do y'all actually do that?  Sounds fun!  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney