[nagdu] Parking places

Eggmann eggmann at mts.net
Mon Oct 25 17:25:07 UTC 2010

Yah, I understood, we have both kinds where I live In Winnipeg.  The first
time Payton jumped up into one of those planters I laughed so hard, along
with several by-standers, I darn near did a little watering myself.  No
doubt my outburst convinced Payton that such behaviour was quite Okay and
since it has only happened about four times in nine years, I figure it ain't
really a big issue.

Doug
And Payton with a gladder bladder.