[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Guide dog book on BARD

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Thu Oct 28 14:57:22 UTC 2010

Yeah me too. Follow My Leader, well I just couldn't believe the premace
and if I can't at least agree to buy in for the sake of a good story, I
can't read the book. Plus, I like how Candle goes into what happened
once they got home. There is a whole lot more to just "getting a dog"
then being in class.