[nagdu] airline issues

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 17:15:00 UTC 2010

out in CA he is not from NY.  I think. I can google it though.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>