[nagdu] places a guide dog can't go

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 20:10:50 UTC 2010

I'm suddenly imagining Mitzi in a clean room suit, complete with little
paper booties and a face mask.  /lol/

I don't know how the letter of the ADA would apply there, since that covers
employoment, too.  At first blush, though, it doez look like the employer
must have provided some sort of reasonable accommodation so that he was able
to perform his duties and be paid to do so.  Sounds good to me. /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney