[nagdu] NAGDU Board of Directors Meeting

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 30 09:57:33 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    The Board of Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users generally meets on the last sunday of each month via teleconference. These meetings are open to anyone who wishes to listen to the
proceedings. Time is allotted for participant input; however, only members of the Board can make and vote on motions. the next NAGDU Board of Directors meeting will be held on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 8:00 pm EDT (7:00 Central; 6:00 Mountain; & 5:00 Pacific). Captioning is provided upon request. The call-in instructions are pasted below my signature.
    I would also like to take this opportunity to let you know that NAGDU also sponsors an email discussion list with more than 200 subscribers from across the country and around the world. To subscribe to this discussion list, go to

HTTP://WWW.NAGDU.ORG

and click on the "NAGDU Discussion list link.

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind