[nagdu] I will be on internet radio on Thruoureyes.org on November 17, 2010

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:10:42 UTC 2010

Hello all:

I was called last night by Joe Ruffalo, President of the New Jersey Affiliate of the NFB, ask me if I would be a guest on his show on November 17, 2010.

I have agreed to do it, he is doing a one hour show on blind entrepreneurs, and he said he would love to have my information on me being a travel agent and how I got involved with the NFB. I will be on the second half hour of the show.

If you are familiar with thruoureyes.org it is a radio station on the internet, that is all about the blind and our stories.  So I hope you will listen to it.

When everything is finalized I will forward the information our again or it will go through the list serves by David Andrews.

I am so excited about this.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>