[nagdu] product reviews

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Sep 2 14:42:06 UTC 2010

Katrin,

That's probably because you are using a much higher quality and powerful
nail grinder than I am.  The PediPaws just doesn't have enough umph to
really grind quickly or take off much at a time.

If you're new to nail sanders or nervous about trimming nails in general, I
think the PediPaws is a good option.  If you have more practice,are
comfortable with trimming nails and willing to spend a bit more, there are
definitely more powerful products available like the one you describe and
the one Tracy uses.

Julie