[nagdu] Heat and Humidity with guide dogs

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 19:49:54 UTC 2010

just keeping up with what Dan Weiner said about guides.

My Maxx actually was raised in Ocala, FL and he actually so Ice never mind
snow here in NY at GDF the February of 2007, my trainer Valerie Kramer said
to him, you must be a florida dog, because he was so interested in the snow
falling and liked walking on the ice go figured.

But it is very hot and humid here as well as FL this year, mostly high
humidity, and must say this has been the first summer since I have had maxx
that we aren't out working everyday because I don't want to get sick, and he
seems not to liking the heat some much himself, and slows down as well.

Well, I hope september will be a little cooler once these hurricane's pass
we will be clipped a little on long island and so will the boston area, but
by then Earl will be a 2 category hurricane.

So not only in Fl, but others states as well were hit hard this year with
the heat.  Dan, I actually don't like August in Fl, July to me is okay.

See you in 2011

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.