[nagdu] grain free food

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Sep 2 21:56:41 UTC 2010

Yes, millet is a grain.  I guess I wasn't being very accurate when I said I
feed a grain free food.  I did go through several foods in the search for
one that worked for Monty.  He cannot have corn, wheat or soy at least not
in large quantities.  Belle absolutely cannot have corn in any amount, but
is fine with other grains.

It just depends on your individual dog.  The fish food has made a huge
difference in ear health though.

Hope you can find what works for you.
Julie