[nagdu] Julie's manifesto about Florida heat--smile

Cathryn Bonnette cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Thu Sep 2 22:02:50 UTC 2010

Julie,

Dry heat is definitely easier, as in California, but there you have smog, a
need for bottled water, and now, a nasty economic situation in the middle of
a  robin's egg blue sky and sunshine after a rain when the wind blows!
Guess we have to make the best of wherever-

Have a drink on us!

Cathryn (& Abby)