[nagdu] Heat and Humidity with guide dogs

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 3 00:51:03 UTC 2010

Definitely some dogs do better or worse than others in the heat.
I had a black Lab who hated the heat; bummer 'cause I like summer a lot, and
enjoy being out on these long, warm days.
Most of my other dogs have tolerated it pretty well.  If I know I'm going to
be out on a hot day, I am careful to carry plenty of water for both Rhoda
and myself.

Susan & Rhoda